Discussions under MOSS

Forms Based Authentication User and Role Management Feature

first post: bstori wrote: Has anyone had an issue getting this feature to work on sub-site co...

latest post: snehalrana wrote: It installed correctly, but when I click on the Manage FBA Users an...

Error trying to work with a locked account

first post: stuntmanmikey wrote: Hi, We're using the FBA toolkit in a production environment and...

latest post: machincity wrote: Unlocking locked users in FBA Update "UserEdit.aspx and UserEdit.c...

403 Forbidden on New Install of Feature

first post: JeepGuy wrote: Wow,I have just spent many hours trying to configure this tool to ...

Automatically reset pwd?

first post: prash111 wrote: hi,is there a way to reset the password automatically, or force use...

Problems after importing site

first post: dersensemann wrote: hi, we've been using this solution successfull for some month (w...

MS Project Server 2007 and TFS 2005 Integration Issues

first post: mwaseemalvi wrote: Dear Sir             I have installed TFS 2005 on single machine....

latest post: mwaseemalvi wrote: Dear Sir             I have installed TFS 2005 on single machine....

Desynch of the email addresses

first post: pgibeau wrote: Has anyone noticed that when you modify the email address of a user...

latest post: ibar78 wrote: Thanks Patrick for the quick response, like you I've had to resort ...

MOSS 2007 site with both Anonymous and Froms authentication

first post: krishna26 wrote: Hi I have a requirement as follows: 1. There is a MOSS 2007 site,...

latest post: krishna26 wrote: Hi, Its simple. Follow the setps to to configure the site with FBA...

Alerts cannot be sent to users in roles

first post: robbyc wrote: I am using this FBA setup for my SharePoint site and I wanted to ad...

latest post: stacyDraper wrote: I've noticed this too and odn't have a great solution.

help with the membership request webpart

first post: blindeza wrote: hello, i need some help. in the membership request webpart i need ...